- For the manufacture of chocolates, decoration of cakes, ice cream, etc...
- This apparatus has been designed for maintaining chocolate melted for its immediate use as a cake
- The apparatus is a conveniently insulated container for melted chocolate, covered by a lid which is also
- The TC-5 apparatus is also made up of a sheathed stainless steel heating element, a pilot ligth, 0/90º C.
thermostat and a lead with plug.
- The chocolate melts at a temperature of between 35º and 42º C.
- It remains melted at a temperature of between 35º and 36º C.
- As this apparatus doesn't employwater as an element in the heating process, the heat produced is dry and thereforewithout inertiawhich could negative effect the temperature of the melted chocolate.
- The fact that this apparatus maintains the melted chocolate at a low temperature and without it being in
ebullition, makes it easier to spread or mould it leaves a completely smooth surface. We recommend that the apparatus be permanently switched on, as the electrical consumption is low so that you will always have the melted chocolate at hand.
- This is therefore the ideal apparatus for making chocolates,decorating(enrobing) cakes, tarts andicecream, etc...